Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

'GET YOUR SANTA ON'



A cheery hello again, hope you are all well and have survived the crazy weather we have been having.  Let's hope we see some more of the beautiful spring weather again soon.
 
With Christmas just around the corner, my classes this month have been focused on Christmas themes.  Thought I would share the projects that my class completed last night. They certainly did get their Santa on.  They love they can walk away from class with so many different things.

The cute little gift card pouch and curvy keepsake boxes are perfect for Christmas gift giving and so quick and easy to make using the Stampin' Up Thinlet Dies.
 
 
The products I have used for these projects are listed below and can be purchased from my online store or by contacting me.
 
I just LOVE how Stampin' Up make it so EASY for us to create and complete so many beautiful Christmas projects, with the products that they offer.



 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com